At Henry Plumbing we take all of your plumbing needs very seriously and want to make sure that all of your problems are addressed as quickly as possible. This guide is a way to help have a better understanding of what is a plumbing emergency and what problems might be able to wait for normal business hours.
We are always here to help, and want to make sure you have the greatest possible peace of mind even when something has gone wrong with your plumbing. If you are unsure if your plumbing situation is an emergency or not, the tips below may help you decide.
What plumbing emergency requires a 24-hour plumbing service immediately?
- Frozen pipes that could potentially burst and cause other issues in the home such as drywall damage
- No running water due to water well issues or underground pipe line damage
- No hot water flowing into the house in the wintertime
- Sewage backing up into the house through drainage systems
- Overflowing toilets that do not stop even after you shut of the water source
- A construction worker accidentally nails through piping causing leaks
- Complete water system failure
- Contaminated water flowing into the house
- Water coming through the ceilings or drywalls
What plumbing problems can wait for a local plumbing service?
- Broken toilet handle
- Slightly leaky toilet or pipe line
- Dripping faucet
- Broken faucet handle
- Clogged toilets and sink drains
- High water usage problems
- Low water pressure