Plumbing Inspection Savannah GA
Get a free estimate today!
Whole House Plumbing Inspection
Or Yearly Plumbing Inspection Savannah GA
A thorough analysis of your plumbing, fixtures, and pipes, will let you know of any repairs or potential problems. A whole house plumbing inspection consists of:
Basic Plumbing Inspection: $160
Add water heater flush for $320
- Water heater check includes, safety check, water pressure, thermal expansion, relief valve, leaks, and corrosion.
- Check of plumbing fixtures in kitchen, bathrooms, laundry room, crawlspace, and attic checked to assure all are in good, safe working order.
- Check toilet for leaks, and assure it is securely fastened and caulked to the floor to prevent major damage your floors and sewer drains and pipes.
- Check and test washing machine hoses, valves, and drains.
- Check piping under bathroom and kitchen sinks.
- Piping – waste and vent piping, gas piping, combustible vent piping, condensation piping, and potable (drinking) water piping, check for leaks, proper installation, known faulty material, and health and safety issues.
- Check all Isolation valves.
- Note any items in need of repair and note items that are in good condition.
Advanced Plumbing Inspection: $635
- Includes all items from the Basic Plan
- Sewer Drains Inspected by Camera
- Flush water heater
- Identify and notify of any potential issues in water and drain system
Ready to get started?
"*" indicates required fields